We take COVID-19 very seriously. The health and well-being of all our students and staff is of utmost importance to us. See what we’re doing to ensure the safety of everyone at Bright & Early.
- All staff are required to wear face coverings
- Frequent cleaning and sanitization of toys and surfaces throughout the day
- Intensified cleaning protocols
- Frequent hand washing for staff and children
Drop-Off & Pick-up Procedures
- If there is a line, please wait in your car until shorter
- Adults must wear masks upon exiting cars
- Maintain 6 feet social distancing guidelines
At Drop Off:
Our drop-off and pick-up procedures have been modified during this time. Parents drop children off at the entrance, where they are greeted by a B&E staff member who will escort the child to their classroom after a health screening and temperature check.
At Pick Up:
A B&E staff member will acknowledge you, and bring your child to you.
In addition to following guidelines and procedures recommended by the Office of Early Childhood and the CDC, we have also invested in ActivePure air purification systems throughout each center.
These ActivePure Technology units are the ONLY air purifier scientifically proven to reduce the presence of coronavirus in the air and on surfaces. In fact, they demonstrated effective at killing 99.98% of COVID-19 within 7 hours!
The health and safety of the children in our care is our top priority. That’s why we’ve made an investment in purchasing these units for each of our centers. They are installed in EVERY classroom, office, and reception area. To learn more about these systems, please click here.